The world would surely be a better planet to live on if we could offer a little color to those ones who live in shades of gray. Let's paint together the most ambitious dreams and help them come true! Spread the word to your colleagues, friends, families and whomever you feel like sharing and become a part of the 'arts for global development' community.
The Art4Development.Net eCommunity is an online forum that brings hundreds of development agents and specialists, professional and amateur artists, artisans, students, experts from across the globe together (currently from 80 countries)!
The goal is to:
- exchange ideas, experiences, works that relate to social, economic and educational development in tandem with arts
- network, work collaboratively and create tangible projects and policies that allow those untouched creative areas to develop
If interested in joining this community send your information to SUBSCRIBE while briefly introducing yourself. In your email please don't forget the following (max.150 words):
- Your name, occupation, the organization you work for (if you do) and your contact details (City/Country) [your contact information will be kept confidential].
- Your interest/expectations of joining this group.
- Any comments / suggestions to make the Art4Development.Net site user friendly?
- Are you interested in becoming an active volunteer for Art4Development.Net ? If yes, tell us about your expertise and how you would like to support Art4Development.Net?
Once you send us your information you will receive a confirmation email. Thereafter you will be able to email the group about your activities; share your ideas, papers, projects, and artwork; join and create discussions; inspire, and collaborate!
Art4Development.Net Team approaches this initiative as a collaborative effort and values transparency, accountability, and the excitement of continuous learning and innovation!
The Art4Development.Net eCommunity collaboratively produces digests on arts and socio-economic issues. Some Topics from recent e-Digests:
- New Perspectives to Save Cultural Heritage
- Arts and Culture Marketing
- Sociodrama: Theatre for Development
- Arts and Health Marketing
- Youth, Arts, and HIV/AIDS
- Music, Conflict Resolution, and Peace Building
- Volunteerism and Creative Development
- Arts, Creativity, and Environment
- Arts and Technology (DigiArts)